ServicesFunding, implementation and operation of healthcare-related federal projects and programs.
We are specialists in healthcare, and our expertise produces appreciable benefits for our clients and the communities they support.
Grants & Contract Preparation
TST’s outstanding record in all aspects of federal project development is reflected in total grant and contract awards of more than $250 million.
- Grant Seeking and Opportunity Dissemination
- Grant Application Development
- Major Federal Grant Applications
- Complex Federal Grant Applications
- Federal Cooperative Agreements/Contracts
- Literature Reviews
- Peer Reviews
- Preparation of Required Forms and Submission
TST has acted as primary project designer and developer for federally funded programs totaling almost $1.6 million.
- Needs Assessment/Gaps Analysis
- Logic Models
- Subject Matter Research
- Goals and Objectives
- Evidence-Based Models
- Work Plans
- Budget Development
- Project Startup
Post-Award Technical Assistance
TST assists with internal infrastructure and cost negotiation, plus record retention, financial accountability and the timely submission of all required reports.
- Sponsored Programs Preparedness
- Internal Grant Management
- Infrastructure and Processes
- Program Reporting (programmatic and financial)
- Fiscal Compliance and Support (relevant OMB Circulars)
- Indirect Cost Negotiation
- Assistance Federal Audit Preparation (A-133)
Monitoring and Performance
TST helps monitor grants to ensure compliance and measures outcomes through reports, surveys, focus groups and other methods.
- Evaluation Approach
- Outcome Metrics Development
- Focus Groups/Round Tables
- Qualitative Surveys
- Data Collection Assistance
- Conducting Evaluations and Preparing Reports
Presentations & Training
TST conducts webinars and on-site training and delivers presentations to local, state and national audiences.
- Blueprint for Success
- Grant Writing
- Program Development
- Reading and Understanding FOAs
- Post-Award administration