About TST & AssociatesWe get people funded in a world where less than 10% of applicants get funded.
TST & Associates was founded in 2001 by Teresa Smith Trainor, M.P.A. Since its inception, the company has developed an outstanding track record in all aspects of federal project development, with total grant and contract awards of more than $250 million.
Our primary focus is healthcare, and since 2009 we have worked extensively with clients on numerous Affordable Care Act projects.
Our team of exceptional professionals offers a full continuum of services across the lifecycle of federal programs.
Our range of expertise
- CMS Triple Aim / Innovation Center initiatives
- Technical assistance in federal project start‐up and ongoing life cycle management
- Applied knowledge in the design of evidence-based health service delivery models to improve population health, patient outcomes and achieve cost-efficiencies
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state health insurance exchange programs and implementation
- Care transitions program design, including behavioral health integration
- FQHC operations, including CEO, COO and Board experience
- Program design for HIE, telemedicine, mHealth, PHRs, EMRs, MU, ACOs, PCMH, and ISD
- Technical assistance with value‐based payment and shared savings models
- Power use of analytic healthcare data mining sources
- Literature reviews and analysis of applied health intervention research and models
- Quasi-experimental research design including key informant interviews, surveys, and focus groups
- Budgeting and fiscal administration support skills for large-scale U.S. health care grants, including data collection and reporting